非一般鸟窝

A comfortable bird nest for a tall bird, a short but perfect bird, a wooden bird and a cute little bird.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

hOlY dAy

Everybird has already signed up for this dunnowhatbirdyou blog. The queen bird in Dai Wei Si even ordered me to sign up to be part of the bird family so that I won't have to renew my bird license anymore.. U know la.. Renewing license is a terribly time-consuming stuff and u duwanna do it every year.. Like my driving license is gonna expire this year...erm...out of topic...So i signed up as a contributor lo..no harm what..(How? Do i pass the birdy test?? ahha)
I'm moving to the apartment on the day queen bird was born. Though of having open house but since 'four less one', i decided not to hav it..hehe....not that i dunwanna ask u birds to my new house .... So queen bird will b joining my 'matured lady bird team' on sat... maru bird will join us in march as well..the not-fully-developed bird kid has still a long way to go huh....sad man....
I'm justin timberlake's biggest fan.. he's got sexy voice sexy body and a damn cute baby face... can't resist... wanna buy a half naked poster og his but no money..saving money on the poster.. if u birds hav any news about him, let me know k...

2 Comments:

  • At 1/20/2005 07:13:00 PM, Blogger Wearn said…

    1. Why is Davis dai wei si?
    2. I like the not-so-fully-developed-bird. :D
    3. I was born in 1/2/1985. not 2005!!
    4. My bday is near, how's the preparation of present? :D
    5. If u hang JT's poster in ur room, I am afraid that he'll crawl out to molest u at night.
    6. When u move into a new house, u must invite me. If u don't, at least u must send a present to me. (btw, my bday is near).
    7. Although u will be busy on 1/22, it's still an important day, don't forget.
    8. This is a new bird nest, it's small. So don't grow anymore or else the bird nest couldnt accomodate u anymore.
    9. 1/22 is coming soon.. :D

     
  • At 1/21/2005 06:49:00 AM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Don't keep promoting ur BD la..haiyo..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home