非一般鸟窝

A comfortable bird nest for a tall bird, a short but perfect bird, a wooden bird and a cute little bird.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Birthday dedication!!!

Hmm, it's been a long time since this blog has been last updated. Seems like everyone is darn busy, huh?

But since today is somewhat an important day, let's not forget to wish our 寿星婆 Yoong Wearn a very happy and memorable 21st birthday! (Oh my gosh, I can't believe that you are that old, muahahahaha!!)

Wishing you a happy happy happy birthday, and may you be blessed with a good year ahead!
祝你福如东海,寿比南山,年年有今日,岁岁有今朝!

妈呀!好老土的生日贺词。。。 paiseh paiseh :p

7 Comments:

  • At 1/22/2006 03:37:00 PM, Blogger Wearn said…

    thank you so much renjie! i have had a wonderful birthday celebration here. don't worry u will be as old as me very soon!! glad that you still remember this blog. haha. thanks again! :)

     
  • At 1/23/2006 04:24:00 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Let's get drunk!

     
  • At 1/23/2006 07:00:00 PM, Blogger Wearn said…

    hey hey little girl.. u have to wait another few months ok. hehe.

     
  • At 1/24/2006 10:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wah, I can't believe that wearn actually got drunk, and shien wants to get drunk!!!!
    Haha, since when you guys are so into drinking?
    I tried drinking twice, both ended up with unpleasant experiences as I'm allergic to alcohol. My body got itchy, especially my fingers... damn, how come like this one har?

     
  • At 1/25/2006 05:40:00 PM, Blogger Wearn said…

    hehehe i think i am not really allergic. a little itchy only ma. and i was not drunk!! who would get drunk so easily.. hehe.

     
  • At 1/27/2006 04:40:00 AM, Blogger Mandy said…

    I am allergy to alcohol too. But it happens recently..maybe because of my medication. Drinking is fun!!

     
  • At 1/27/2006 11:07:00 AM, Blogger Wearn said…

    hey xiao mei mei u can't drink legally yet.. hehe.. don't 借酒行凶and purposely 酒后乱性。

     

Post a Comment

<< Home