非一般鸟窝

A comfortable bird nest for a tall bird, a short but perfect bird, a wooden bird and a cute little bird.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Birthday card from shien


Card from shien
Originally uploaded by Wearn.
Haha I just receive this card from our short short birdy shien.. Shien bought a snoopy card because she thinks snoopy's short.. it represents her well. The card is fun, when you open it, it will pop up. I love pop up things. :D thanks!! One big problem is.. Shien pasted the stamp upside down! oh my god! Even if she couldn't see the words, she should be able to see that the head is upside down.. nevermind. I understand. She must be too excited when she sent the card to me. :D Sorry I think I will take summer class in dai wei si. I will still try my best to see you all when I go back in August. I know everyone misses me. I know it's my fault for letting everyone miss me so much. I feel so sorry... I am going to be 20 soon. As old as french fries xin. So sad. No more 10+. I need some time to accept the fact... ah.. ah.. I think I talk too much. Thanks for the card. Thanks for caring. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 1/21/2005 05:18:00 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Hoi hoi..that stamp was pasted by the aunt working at the post office..not me!!I am not that blur,OK??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home