非一般鸟窝

A comfortable bird nest for a tall bird, a short but perfect bird, a wooden bird and a cute little bird.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Feeling bored...

Hmm, it's just a random post, don't beat me up for being so wu liao, ok?
The midterm on Friday was over finally. Man, it's killing me; I went for it unprepared, and only God knows how I fared in this midterm... I was really doubtful about whether I've answered any questions correctly...Anyway, it all has passed, and why to care so much? I'll know how I did when I get back my paper, and hopefully, I won't be shocked to death upon seeing the marks I get :p
Just get too bored after the midterm. Actually there are still many things to be done. But I'm just too lazy to start working on them, as I just escape from the torturous midterms and I don't want to feel miserable again...Help me out there, help me, HELP ME GET RID OF EXAMS!!!!!!
Xin, Wearn, Wooen, what's the feeling of being 20? I don't really know. I've always known that this day will eventually come, the day of no longer being a teenager. So, what's the life of a 20-year-old? Enlighten me please...

P/S: Huhuhu, seriously, don't beat me up for this post. :p I admit, I'm a little bit insane by now...as I've homework and assignments due really soon, and I haven't started on them... Just want to ramble and grumble and...you know what I mean. Is this a sign of what an old person will do? LOL

1 Comments:

  • At 3/28/2005 06:41:00 AM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Renjie a..dont be pessimistic..see, i am an optimist..even though i will feel stressful during exam period, but i will be thinking on the good sides. After examinations, i can enjoy as crazy as i could..wahahaahahahahahahahha..when i think of that, i will be happier..

    Like now, I hope that final exams approach faster, because after that, i can throw everything away and act crazily for 3 months in malaysia..hahahahahaahhahha..i am so excited now..

    we are students, we cant get rid of exams..that is the reality..heheehehehe..

    i am still 19..no comment for that.hahahahaha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home